- Guardian One with Lufenuron + Nitenpyram should be given once a month.
- Guardian One with Lufenuron + Nitenpyram should NOT be given to dogs with a history of seizures.
- This product should be given on a full stomach to ensure optimal absorption of Lufenuron.
- The Lufenuron and Nitenpyram in this product is for all healthy dogs and puppies weighing between 46.1 and 91 pounds and over 8 weeks of age.
- This product can be used with pregnant or nursing dogs.
- Guardian’s gelcap products can be fed directly like a treat, or you may open the contents into food, or bury it in wet food if your pet is stubborn! Inserted into wet food or raw meat, the gelcap should dissolve in under 2 minutes.
Comes in Bacon and chicken Flavor
There are no reviews yet.